A quick and simple evergreen cocktail!
- 2 pomegranates
- 120 ml JUSQU’A pomegranate juice
- 10 sprigs mint
- 60 ml tequila
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml simple syrup
- Hand squeeze the pomegranates into a tall shaker glass, allowing the seeds and pulp to collect along with the juice.
- Twist and lightly bruise the mint and add it to the
- Add a shot of tequila, a couple shots of additional pomegranate juice, a squeeze of lemon and a half shot of simple Shake well with ice.
- Pour into a tall glass, unstrained with ice and garnish with additional mint.
5 minutes, Makes 2 servings.